When you're shopping around for an HVAC home or office system, ask yourself the following questions. The answers to these questions are very important in helping our knowledgeable professionals assess your heating, air-conditioning, and ventilation needs.
• Do you have problems with humidity in the summer or dry air in the
• Are your energy bills too high?
• Is your system easy to maintain?
• Do you have easy access to the filter?
• Is your unit too noisy (indoors or outdoors)?
• Are there rooms in your home or office that are always too cold
or too hot?
• Do odors seem to linger?
• Do you have pets? Do family members have allergies?
• Do you have an outdoor unit that is not aging well?
• Does your system seem to run all the time?
• Does it short-cycle constantly, turning on and off?
• Is your system backyard-safe?
• Is your system covered by a warranty?
The Superior Alternative
Radiant heat has gained popularity in recent years, because it offers comfort choices that are not offered with other types of heating systems. The benefits of radiant heat include:
• Enjoy consistent heat all winter that remains near the floor
where you are.
• You get warm tile floors in kitchens and bathrooms, which means
no more chilly toes first thing in the morning!
• More efficient heat disbursement means thermostats can be kept at
a lower setting, resulting in lower energy bills.
• Radiant heat systems give you the ability to direct the warm water
in your system to the specific rooms that need the heat. You have
• The system is encased in the floor, so you can decorate a room
however you like without worrying about directional vents or how
your furniture may impair the heat distribution in a room.
• Radiant heat doesn't use any noisy fans.
• Warm floors dry quickly after mopping.
• Your property automatically increases in value. Radiant heat is an